In all of our dealings, actions and decisions, we plan to be:
- Committed to our employees: we want to look after our employees ensuring this is the place where people want to build their careers. We will hire from within first when position come available if the necessary skillset is available. We will rotate apprentices through all areas of the company ensuring they receive a well-rounded apprenticeship. We are committed to maintaining a proactive safety culture within Allied by continually enhancing our Safety Program and ensuring all staff are well trained on the safest work practices.
- Vigilant about quality: we will provide good training to ensure all our people have the necessary skills to succeed. Our roving Superintendents are the monitors of our quality in the field as we strive for zero re-work.
- Trustworthy and reliable: we want to be the Go-To electrical partners for our customers. This means they can trust us to perform quality work at fair prices. It means we will be there for them when they need us. We are dependable, timely, and accurate with the services we provide our customers.
- Win-win problem solvers: we work to resolve concerns of our customers, employees and suppliers to the mutual satisfaction of all parties, always seeking to strengthen our valued relationships. We aim to be known as the preferred electrical contractor seeking mutual gain in our proposed solutions, and always exhibiting respect for the other parties.
- Team oriented: prioritizing communication and collaboration as high values, we have structured our organization into a team made up of teams: from the inception of a project through the triangulation team, to the project team working on the construction site as the team grows to include the Owner, GC, other trades, to the administrative team in the office supporting our field crews.
- Leaders in our industry: we will be forerunners in utilizing appropriate technology, in the way we structure ourselves (triangulation), how we prioritize relationships with customers and suppliers, and how we find profitable business. Bottom line profitable: we aim to be in business for a long time so we will seek out business that keeps us profitable and bondable.
- Bottom line profitable: we aim to be in business for a long time so we will seek out business that keeps us profitable and bondable.
- Professional in all matters: proficient in our craft, skillful in our business ventures, polite in our communications, and well trained in all the services we provide.
- Cooperative with others: our goal is to be non-confrontational in our dealings with others: always working with our customers, fellow tradesmen, suppliers, consultants and peers – never against them.